……. The account of Buhari’s eight content scale of corruption, and the two witness account of how he benefits from corruption.
“So I connected them with Sambo Dasuki and wallahi , even when we were planning the coup that saw Buhari as Head of State, Sambo Dasuki was the one who was getting money for us from Aliyu Gusau and Chief of Army Staff votes to help the coup plot, because not a single kobo did we get from Buhari.” Mustapha Jokolo https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/dasuki-facilitated-1983-coup-brought-buhari-power-jokolo/
THE 5, “HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN QUESTIONS”:
1. HOW can you explain an “HONEST” Buhari’s exclusion of Lt. General Aliyu Gusau from his list of looters?
Buhari has personal documented evidence in public domain of corruption against the man (as you will see in this work) but didn’t include him in his infamous list.
By that list, Buhari has IGNITED a fire that will consume him.
2 HOW can you explain an “HONEST” Buhari BENEFITING from a coup funded by a corrupt Aliyu Gusau, that included and involved the messenger of corruption; Sambo Dasuki?
JOKOLO NOTES: “Sambo Dasuki was the one who was getting money for us from Aliyu Gusau and Chief of Army Staff votes to help the coup plot”.
Dasuki perhaps did his first degree in CORRUPTION on his own, his Masters in CORRUPTION under Gusau, as a Major, he obtained his PhD in CORRUPTION as a Lt. Col and ADC under Babangida, only to become a Professor emeritus in the subject under Jonathan, as the National Security Adviser.
To ensure his principal won the 2015 elections, he executed the now infamous (much talked about) “Professorial papers” called the Dasuki electoral fraud.
3. HOW can you explain an “HONEST” Buhari who encourages a system that talks tough against three WOMEN, from a different faith, and ethnicity, but with STRONG EVIDENCE of CORRUPTION against them; Diezani Alison Madueke, Stella Oduah and Patience Jonathan, but developed COLD FEET OF FEAR, when confronted with STRONGER EVIDENCE of CORRUPTION (personally known to the General) against his fellow Generals, from the same faith as his and from his part of the country; Ibrahim Babangida and Aliyu Gusau?
4. HOW can you explain an “HONEST” Buhari who won the 2015 elections, but who has refused to disclose WHERE the WINNING FUNDS came from?
With the Gusau/Dasuki affair in mind, did he benefit from an election funded by “FRAUD FUNDS” as the winner, as the evidence of Attahiru Bafarawa (included here) suggests?
5. HOW can you explain an “HONEST” Buhari’s fight against corruption, the limps to Justice by concealing, then excluding CORRUPT members of his ruling APC from the list of looters?
The Punch, published on April 8, 2018, captured the LOPSIDED list of looters, released by Buhari’s ruling APC under the headline:
“FG LOOTERS’ LIST INCOMPLETE UNTIL APC MEMBERS ARE IDENTIFIED– TI” , this way.
In an interview with Musa Rafsanjani, Transparency International’s, boss in Nigeria (who doubles as Director of the Civil Society Legislative Advocacy Centre) the man said.
“The government did not include members of the ruling party being investigated for corruption”
Welcome To HYPOCRISY OF COWARDICE!
HYPOCRISY OF COWARDICE called GEORGIE PORGIE, is the explanation of the five “HOW can you explain an “HONEST” Buhari” questions, best illustrated by the old English nursery rhyme; GEORGIE PORGIE, that goes thus:
Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.
And just who are the girls?
Diezani Alison Madueke, Stella Oduah and Patience Jonathan, who were “kissed” by Buhari’s media trials!
And who are the boys?
Ibrahim Babangida and Aliyu Gusau, who came out play on the turf of corruption, for which GEORGIE PORGIE ran away.
And who is GEORGIE PORGIE?…… The Coward-in-Chief!
Major Mustapha Jokolo’s expose, was published in the Vanguard, on April 4, 2018, under the headline:
“DASUKI FACILITATED 1983 COUP THAT BROUGHT BUHARI TO POWER— JOKOLO”. It forms the basis of the first evidence.
The FUNDS for the coup against Shagari came from Aliyu Gusau (through Sambo Dasuki), the same officer Buhari accused of corruption for which he Buhari was overthrown by Babangida.
Major Mustapha Jokolo was Buhari’s ADC, who cleared the 53 suit cases belonging to his father, the Emir of Gwandu at the critical period Buhari shut all borders during the change of currency, provided the information.
Emmanuel Aziken, who was the Political Editor in 2011 when the story headlined: “53 SUITCASES SAGA: BUHARI BLASTS ATIKU, JONATHAN”, written with Tina Akannam and published on March 21, 2011, provided the following details:
“The 53 suitcases saga arose in 1984 during the currency change exercise ordered by the Buhari junta when it ordered that every case arriving the country should be inspected irrespective of the status of the person behind such.
The 53 suitcases were, however, ferried through the Murtala Muhammed Airport without Customs check by soldiers allegedly at the behest of Major Mustapha Jokolo, the then Aide-de-Camp, ADC, to Gen. Buhari.
Atiku was at that time the Area Comptroller of Customs in charge of the Murtala Muhammed Airport.” https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/53-suitcases-saga-buhari-blasts-atiku-jonathan/
Buhari’s Evidence Of Corruption Against Aliyu Gusau.
Soni Daniel ,wrote in the Vanguard published on July 25, 2016, under the headline:
“Buhari To IBB, Gusau: Tell Nigerians Why You Removed Me From Office”,
…..provided the following details from Buhari himself:
“I learnt,” he said, “that Aliyu Gusau, who was in charge of intelligence, took import licence from the ministry of commerce which was in charge of supplies and gave it to Alhaji Mai Deribe.
“It was worth N100,000, a lot of money at that time. I confronted them and took the case to the Army council in a memo…I wanted Gusau punished. ”https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/ibb-gusau-sacked-office-1985-buhari/
ANALYSIS OF THE EVIDENCE BY BUHARI AND JOKOLO.
1. From the evidence of Buhari as provided by Buhari himself, Aliyu Gusau was a corrupt army officer!
2. For all the evidence personally provided by Buhari against the man, the same Buhari lacks the “courage guts” to put him on trial for CORRUPTION. That defines cowardice!
3. By the evidence of Jokolo, who said:
“Sambo Dasuki was the one who was getting money for us from Aliyu Gusau and Chief of Army Staff votes to help the coup plot”
Buhari’s coup was funded in two ways:
– Diverted funds (by Dasuki) from votes from the office of the Chief of Army Staff, who at the time, was Lt. General Mohammed Inuwa Wushishi.
– Fund from Aliyu Gusau.
4. By the evidence of Major Mustapha Jokolo, it can be deduced that Jokolo’s appointment as ADC to Buhari after the coup, was his reward for his conspiracy that brought Buhari to power.
5. Buhari who appointed Jokolo as his ADC, CANNOT CLAIM IGNORANCE of the FUNDS for the coup against Shagari from Aliyu Gusau, through Dasuki (then a Major) that financed the coup that resulted in him emerging as Head of State.
6. When a corrupt process is in favour of BUHARI’S VESTED INTEREST, which is his DESPERATE AMBITION to lead the nation, BUHARI TURNS A BLIND EYE TO CORRUPTION, no matter how obvious the evidence is. That happened in the build up to the coup against Shagari and his 2015 election victory.
7. Buhari’s desperate ambition for POWER, for which “FRAUD FUNDS” were deployed (in a process that Buhari claims ignorance) are captured by his cold worded hate speech:
“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon will all be soaked in blood.” – Buhari (Vanguard May 15, 2012).
8. When an act of corruption is against Buhari’s VESTED INTEREST of becoming head of state, he makes NOISE. From this, when Aliyu Gusau and Sambo Dasuki used “FRAUD FUNDS” to finance the coup the made him Head-of-State, he didn’t consider that as CORRUPTION, but when by Buhari’s evidence,
“Aliyu Gusau, who was in charge of intelligence, took import licence from the ministry of commerce which was in charge of supplies and gave it to Alhaji Mai Deribe.”
….the N100,000, involved amounted to CORRUPTION!
9. From the above, Buhari’s definition of corruption is based on his VESTED INTEREST!
10. In an attempt to claim his former principal was a saint, Major Jokolo has provided evidence that has implicated Buhari as an ACCOMPLICE of CORRUPTION!
IMPORTANT OBSERVATION: COULD THE CONTINUED DETENTION OF DASUKI HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS DOSSIER ON BUHARI’S COVERT “FUND FINANCING” ACTIVITIES (IF ANY) JUST THE WAS HAMZA AL-MUSTAPHA WAS KEPT OUT OF CIRCULATION BECAUSE OF HIS ACCESS TO GENERAL ABDULSALAMI’S DOSSIER?
Ademola Babalola, wrote under the headline:
“AL-MUSTAPHA: I WAS DETAINED FOR 15 YEARS BECAUSE OF SECRET TAPE ON MKO ABIOLA’S DEATH”.
The publication in Thisday, on June 4, 2017, captured the details this way:
“Former Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha (rtd), saturday raised another dust on the mystery surrounding death of the acclaimed June 12 1993 election winner, Chief MKO Abiola. Mustapha attributed his incarceration for 15 years to a secret tape on Abiola’s death and not because of the allegation that he was involved in the death of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, wife of the late politician, as widely believed. “https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/04/al-mustapha-i-was-detained-for-15-years-because-of-secret-tape-on-mko-abiolas-death/
The strategic question is:
DOES DASUKI LIKE AL-MUSTAPHA HAVE SECRET TAPES ON BUHARI THAT MUST NEVER ENTER PUBLIC DOMAIN?
WHO IS ALIYU GUSAU 1?
To understand who he is, the position of “sovereign untouchables” on Buhari’s scale of corruption has to be understood. But what is Buhari’s scale of corruption?
Amaso Kaizer Jack has an avid interest in the subject of strategy.
He studies and writes frequently on the subject. His strategic views from a political perspective are expressed on his Facebook page, Strategic Politics With Amaso Jack
He runs another page of daily posts on the subject of discipleship, called Ministry with Amaso Jack, the text of which could be found on discipleshipjack.wordpress.com
A member of faculty of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, where he runs the public Relations/Advertising Studio, he was part of the team that re-positioned the institution, when it reopened for academic activities in 2004, after a closure that lasted more than two years.
A 1991 graduate of Fine and Applied Arts, from the University of Nigeria Nsukka, his area of creative competence is landscape drawings in pencil, with one of his landscape drawings (The splendour of God’s creation; bliss) winning the first prize in the 1999 visual arts competition organised by the prestigious Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON).
He has equally exhibited in Lagos, Berlin and Johannesburg.
A public speaker and minister in his local church, Amaso Jack is not married