Do you know how to benefit from the Market-Moni Empowerment scheme just announced by the federal government?
The Eagle reports that the Federal Government today, November 22, 2023, through the First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, flagged off Market-Moni cash support.
This is an expanded Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme with initial target of 1.5 recipients across the country.
The Market-Moni initiative is aimed at helping Nigerians, especially the low income set to start or build their businesses.
Initiated by the National Social Investment Programmes Agency (NSIPA) under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, this report is aimed at helping Nigerians easily access money from the empowerment scheme.
According to the First Lady during the launching in Abuja today: “My advice to those who have secured interest in getting this loan, they should plan well, exercise financial discipline, invest strategically”.
“The transformative impact of the micro Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) can have in the lives of the vulnerable ones in our society cannot be over emphasized because enterprises are the bedrock of our economy.
“By supporting SMEs, we empower local entrepreneurs to generate employment and a life hold for those struggling to make ends meet.
“This also enhances the overall wellbeing of individuals in families, therefore this SMEs has provided the platform to boost the economy of those with limited recourses who can become self-reliance, get equipped with skills and support the family.
The Now expanded, Market-Moni also goes with other names such as lyaloja, Nne Ahia or Agajin Yankasuwa, Farmer moni and Trader moni.
So, how can Nigerian masses who are challenged by the harsh economy, benefit from Market-Money cash empowerment?
The Eagle presents a step by step guide, happy reading:
- To qualify to benefit from the Market-Moni cash empowerment by the federal government, an applicant should
- READ ALSO: How 5 Millionaires Emerged in Polaris Bank’s Ongoing ‘Save & Win’ Promo
- have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN) Ownership of a BVN has become almost compulsory to be able to do any cash transaction in Nigeria today.
- an applicant should belong to a recogniSed market association or cooperative society. In a situation where one person cannot stand and sure tee him or herself, group collatersiation is usually required.
- the applicant must have a valid means of identification, like valid driving license, international passport, National Identify Card, Permanent Voter’s Card, or Driver’s license.
- Applicant’s business must be duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- The applicant should have a guarantor, who must be a reputable personality in the community, religious leader, registered business owner, or civil servant.
The application procedure to be able to obtain Market-Moni financial support are as follows:
– Log in to the official Market-Moni loan web portal at https://apply.marketmoni.com.ng/
-Complete the application form, as accurately as possible by supplying all requested information.
-upon completion of the required questions, submit your form including required documents. Read carefully for the documents requested.
– A verification process will be carried out to authenticate the provided information.
-Once approved, the loan amount will be disbursed directly into the applicant’s bank account.