In its bid to curtail the further spread of the Coronavirus, the Lagos state government has shut down some markets believed to be dealing in non-essential items.
The markets affected by the shut-down order are
- GSM Village, Airport Road, Ikeja.
- Mandilaz market on Lagos Island.
- Oluwole market on Lagos Island.
- Ogba market.
- Ladipo Market.
- Arena market oshodi.
- Oshodi market.
- Lawanson market.
- Kantangua market.
- Alaba international market.
- Trade fair market.
- Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
- Ebute ero market.
- Computer Village, Ikeja.
- Balogun market in Lagos island.
- 17. Agege market.